all about Tbilisi life
Our Specials St.Bunny
Eggs Benedict with rabbit meat 26.00
Warm salad with rabbit liver and caramelized pear 39.00
Caesar salad with rabbit 28.00
Pelmeni with rabbit pate 21.00
Dumplings with rabbit meat 21.00
Khinkali with rabbit meat 3.00
Pearl barley soup with rabbit 19.00
Open kubdari pie with rabbit meat and eggs 14.00
Kubdari pie with rabbit 19.00
Grilled rabbit with vegetables 35.00
Rabbit mini kebab 27.00
Rabbit in honey wine sauce with vegetables and mashed 37.00 potatoes
Shkmeruli with rabbit 31.00
Dolma with rabbit 21.00
Ojakhuri with rabbit 23.00
Steamed rabbit cutlets with mashed potatoes 16.00
- Aperol Spritz (aperol, vermouth rosso, sparkling wine) 25.00
- Bellini (peach puree, sparkling wine) 20.00
- Cosmopolitan (vodka, cointreau, lime fresh, cranberry juice) 20.00
- Daiquiry (rum, lime fresh, sugar syrup) 20.00
- Gin Garden (gin, elderflower, cucumber, apple juice) 20.00
- Mojito (rum, lime, sugar syrup, mint leaves, sparking water) 20.00
- Negroni (gin, campari, vermouth rosso) 20.00
- Old fashioned (american whiskey, sugar, angostura aromatic bitter) 20.00
- Tequila Sunrise 1930's (tequila, cassis liquor, lime fresh, sparking water) 20.00
- Whiskey Sour (american whiskey, lemon fresh, sugar syrup, egg white) 20.00
- Bitter Mai Tai (rum, campari, cointreau, lime fresh, dissarono) 18.00
- Bugs Bunny (rum, carrot cordial, orange juice, egg white) 18.00
- Dark Side (tequila, cointreau, lemon fresh, hazelnut syrup, reduced balsamic) 18.00
- Eternal youth (gin, lemon fresh, blackberry syrup, basil leaves, tonic) 18.00
- London Peach (gin, cocoa liquor, peach liquor) 18.00
- Neon (becherovka, blue curasao liquor, lemon fresh, pineapple puree) 18.00
- Passion sour (american whiskey, lemon fresh, passionfruit puree, egg white)
- Pick me up (vodka, lemon fresh, vanill&cardamon cordial,
pomegranate juice) 18.00
- Spring Spritz (vermouth bianco, lime, mint leaves, sparking wine) 18.00
- Strawberry Chillita (tequila, lime fresh, strawberry puree, spicy pepper) 18.00
Omelet with spinach 11.00
Shakshuka (traditional Jewish breakfast with eggs and tomatoes) 13.00
Eggs Benedict with salmon 23.00
Eggs Benedict with ham (made in Racha region) 20.00
Cheesecakes with sour cream and mountain honey 12.00
Open georgian pie with rabbit meet and eggs 14.00
Breakfast Menu Tbilisi
All day Breakfast
The sous vide technique has been the secret of great chefs for decades, giving them the consistency and precision they need to meet their high standards.
Sous Vide is a French cooking technique, which translates to “under vacuum." In this technique food is vacuum-sealed in a cooking pouch and heated up at a precise temperature in a water oven. Instead of relying on perfect timing, sous vide relies on precise temperature control. Foods cooked sous vide develop flavors and textures that simply cannot be duplicated using any other traditional cooking method.
Incredible Taste With Foolproof Results
Natural flavor and juices are infused into the food while in the cooking pouch resulting in incomparable flavors and texture. The precise temperature control results in perfectly cooked food. Just set it and walk away.
What is sous vide cooking?
Once limited to the pros, sous vide (pronounced sue-veed) is a cooking technique that utilizes precise temperature control to deliver consistent, restaurant-quality results. High-end restaurants have been using sous vide cooking for years to cook food to the exact level of doneness desired, every time.
Sous vide, which means “under vacuum” in French, refers to the process of vacuum-sealing food in a bag, then cooking it to a very precise temperature in a water bath. This technique produces results that are impossible to achieve through any other cooking method.
Sous vide cooking utilizes precise temperature control with circulation to produce results that you can’t achieve through any other cooking technique. The reason–when using traditional methods of cooking, you don’t have control over heat and temperature. Consequently, it’s very difficult and time consuming to consistently cook great food. Food ends up overcooked on the outside, with only a small portion in the center that is cooked to the temperature you want. Food loses flavor, overcooks easily, and ends up with a dry, chewy texture.
With precise temperature control in the kitchen, sous vide provides the following benefits:
Consistency. Because you cook your food to a precise temperature for a precise amount of time, you can expect very consistent results.
Taste. Food cooks in its juices. This ensures that the food is moist, juicy and tender.
Waste reduction. Traditionally prepared food dries out and results in waste. For example, on average, traditionally cooked steak loses up to 40% of its volume due to drying out. Steak cooked via precision cooking, loses none of its volume.
No Mess. No Fuss. No Waste.